The question of integrity was front-and-center during 2016 in the area of science and technology.
The number of experts, journalists and citizens concerned about “junk science” is growing. The most divisive issue has been the integrity of digital systems as economic and political warfare have moved to the digital platform.
This, of course, raises a question. If there is so much pressure to move to digital currencies, digital payments and the Internet of Things (IOT), how will these changes succeed if:
- Digital systems have insufficient integrity?
- Fraud and lawlessness are prevalent?
- Reliable enforcement is absent?
Part of the productivity backlash in the 2016 elections represented a growing concern that new technology was not contributing to growth in human productivity. Rather, it has served the interests of centralized control and “surveillance capitalism.”
A. Ain’t No Such Thing – Zero Integrity Systems
- Battle of the Bots: How AI Is Taking Over the World of Cybersecurity
- Cyber Crime Costs Projected To Reach $2 Trillion by 2019
- Bangladesh Central Bank Heist
- Russian Central Bank Heist
- Over 8 Million Bitcoin Wallets Left Inaccessible as Blockchain.info Hit with DNS Hijack
- Federal Agencies can Spy on Phones with 400 Cell-site Simulators
- IBM To Invest $200m in Blockchain and Internet of Things
- IOT : Top Cybersecurity Predictions for 2017
C. Quantum Computing:
- Massive Disruption Is Coming With Quantum Computing
- Quantum Computers Are Coming…The World Might Not Be Ready
- Why Quantum Computing Has the Cybersecurity World White-knuckled
D. Digital WW III
II. Health Freedom
- Obama Quietly Signs Executive Order to Achieve Global Vaccination Agenda
- Master Manipulator: The Explosive True Story of Fraud, Embezzlement, and Government Betrayal at the CDC
- VaXXed Stories: The McDowell Triplets in Michigan
B. EMF Radiation
- FCC: Intimidating Press, Suppressing Science at “5G” Rollout
- Solari Report: Protecting Against EMF Radiation with Jason Bawden-Smith
III. Making Robots Human; Making Humans Robotic
- Robot Sex Act to be Offered with Your Latte at Swiss Café
- Robot Journalists to Start Writing News and Sports Stories for Britain and Ireland’s National News Agency
- The New Reality Of Sex And Marriage With Robots
- Will Robots Help or Harm? It’s Time for ‘Big Thinking,’ AI Experts Warn
- Solari Report: Unpacking What Movies Tell Us About Mind Control with Jay Dyer
- Google’s Translation AI Created its Own Secret Language — All On Its Own
- Internal Email: Microsoft Forms New 5,000-person AI Division; Key Exec Qi Lu Leaving After Bike Injury
- The Great A.I. Awakening
- A Treatment for Blindness? NHS to Install Bionic Eyes in 10 Patients
IV. Environmental Stress
- Radiation From Japan’s Fukushima Nuclear Disaster Detected On Oregon Shores
- Nuclear Plants Closing Early Leave Decades of Toxic Waste Stranded
- Shanghai Water Supply Hit by 100-tonne Wave of Garbage
- Toxic Air Pollution Nanoparticles Discovered in the Human Brain – Professor Barbara Maher Explain
V. CERN & Particle Accelerators
- Cern Strangelets: Dimensional Stargates! Dark Journalist & Dr. Joseph Farrell
- The Missing Universe: CERN Has Started Searching for “Dark Photons”
- China’s Supercollider Higgs Factory Will Be Twice The Size Of CERN’s Large Hadron Collider
VI. Space: Here We Go!
- New NASA Publication: Economic Development of Low Earth Orbit
- Luxembourg’s New Mining Law is Basically “Finders, Keepers”
- Europe’s Bold Plan for a Moon Base Is Coming Together
- Did Russia Just Test a Space Weapon?
VIII. The Future of Energy
A. Nuclear Fusion & Breakthrough Energy
- Limitless Energy: MIT Set a New Record for Nuclear Fusion
- German Reactor Proof of Concept
- The EM Space Drive Now in Public Patent Process in the United Kingdom
B. Renewables Growth
- NASA Testing Electric Aircraft Technologies
- No One Saw Tesla’s Solar Roof Coming
- The Weird World of Bacteria-powered Batteries
- Norway’s Top Oil Company Is Building A Huge Wind Farm Off New York’s Jones Beach
C. Coal – What’s Next in US, India and China?