Globalization has unleashed both positive and negative forces upon our world. The corporate media has been successful at communicating the positives and covering up the negatives, including the corruption used to engineer a financial coup d’état and to centralize control while destroying wealth.
In 2016, Brexit and the election in the US of a private businessman – and an outsider to the political establishment – represented a productivity backlash. Essentially, the people who live in the heartland and who are responsible for managing larger segments of the concrete economy – agriculture, real estate, energy and the military – demanded a course correction from an economy run from the urban coastlines: Washington, Wall Street, Hollywood and Silicon Valley. The biggest losers were the corporate media and the “fake news” operatives that feed them via the intelligence communities.
The US elections represented a shift in power from a faction in the US establishment committed to maintaining a global empire to a faction intent on ensuring a robust, more self-sufficient economy in North America. If anything, this will accelerate the shift from a unipolar to a multipolar world.
The question before us is whether the incoming US administration can re-engineer federal budgets to a positive return on investment. If it does not succeed, we are entering a long, harsh financial squeeze. Worse, if tinkering with the US Constitution occurs and/or “piratization” takes over, there will be real trouble ahead.
A retreat from globalization may also pull resources out of the emerging markets back to the developed nations. How this rebalancing will take place poses some very significant questions for investors.
Throughout 2016 and into 2017, the most important unanswered question continues to be, “Who is really in charge?” The hand of the “Deep State” is becoming more evident, especially since the corporate media loses influence. The primary media player during the 2016 election was Wikileaks. Following their saga throughout the year meant tracking the rising Clinton body count: assassination as a tool of statecraft could not be ignored in 2016.
Immigration was a primary issue in the British and American elections during 2016, and it is expected to be the same in the French, Dutch and German elections in 2017. Expect questions regarding immigration to remain front-and-center for some time to come.
I. Free Speech & Corporate Media Meltdown
- Plummeting Newspaper Ad Revenue Sparks New Wave of Changes
- Bias Alert: WikiLeaks Exposes Media’s Secret Support of Clinton
- A “Soft Coup” Attempt: Furious Trump Slams “Secret” CIA Report Russia Helped Him Win
- Washington Post Names Drudge, Zero Hedge, & Ron Paul As Anti-Clinton “Sophisticated Russian Propaganda Tools”
- We Demand That The Washington Post Retract Its Propaganda Story Defaming Naked Capitalism and Other Sites and Issue an Apology
- Washington Post Letter to Naked Capitalism
- Senate Quietly Passes The “Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act”
- New Department of Truth Signed into Law
II. The Trump Transition & The Productivity Backlash
- Crazy Man vs. Criminal: Cut and Run, Monica Lewinsky II and Real Trouble Ahead
- The US Presidential Election: The Productivity Backlash
- Solari Report: Rappoport, Farrell & Fitts on the Presidential Election
- Solari Report: The Trump Transition, Farrell and Fitts
- Solari Report: Can We Make America Great Again? Rappoport and Fitts
- My Position on Donald Trump
- Impact of Wikileaks on Campaign: Graphical: The Year in the News
- Follow the Money: Booze Allen Hamilton vs. Goldman Sachs vs. Treasury Bonds vs S&P 500
- Goldman Sachs Is Responsible For A Massive Chunk Of The ‘Trump Rally’
- Just Three Stocks Are Responsible For Almost Half Of The Dow’s Huge One-month Rally
- New Gallup Poll Shows 57% of Americans Want a Major 3rd Party
- Georgia Accuses Homeland Security Of Attempting To Hack State’s Election Database
- GOP Braces for Trump’s $1T Infrastructure Push
- Boeing Sweats Under Trump Spotlight as SoftBank Feels Warmth
- United Technologies CEO on Carrier Deal: I Wasn’t Born Last Night
- Trump Granddaughter Speaking Chinese: Ivanka Trump’s Daughter Arabella Recites Chinese Poem
- Cabinet of Donald Trump
- Former CIA Spy Has A Christmas Message For Trump
III. The Shift to the Multipolar World
A. The Big Picture:
- Saker: A Unipolar vs. Multipolar World
- The Broken Chessboard: Brzezinski Gives Up On Empire
- Putin’s Warning: Full Speech at St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2016
- Jack Ma: Wars Start when Trade Stops
- US Military Forces Deployed in 70% of All World’s Nations
- Project Censored
B. What’s Next for the EU?
- How Long Will It Take for the ECB to Own All Sovereign Debt of Spain, Germany, France?
- Angela Merkel Signals She May Back Down from Open-door Refugee Policy After Disastrous Berlin Election
- European Elections 2016-7: The Elections to Watch for Political Risk
C. Growth on the Silk Road
- Ang Lee Predicts China Box Office To Dwarf Hollywood
- China Approves $36-billion Railway Plan for Jing-Jin-Ji Megacity
- China to Issue ‘Strict Controls’ on Overseas Investment
- Putin Jumps Into the Race to Build a Hyperloop
- China-Europe Freight Train Adds New Route to Russia’s Chelyabinsk
- The Aftermath of the Onsen Summit: Japan and Russia In Billions
- India’s Solar Plans Blocked by US Interests, WTO
D. The US China Re-balancing and the South China Sea
- Special Solari Report: Seeking US-China Balance
- Duterte’s Pivot: Is the Philippines, Until Now a Staunch American Ally, Falling into the Chinese Camp?
- Images Show ‘Significant’ Chinese Weapons Systems in South China Sea
- Chinese Warships Enter South China Sea Near Taiwan in Show of Force
E. The Beaten Path to Antarctica
- Wikileaks Photos, John Kerry Visit and UFOs in Antarctica
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry Will Travel to Antarctica, New Zealand, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Morocco, and Peru
- Obama’s Secret Antarctica Trip
- Head of Russian Orthodox Church Quizzes Penguin on Antarctica Visit
- Antarctica Update: More Strange Visitors…
- Massive ‘Anomaly’ Lurks Beneath Ice in Antarctica
IV. The Deep States Grows More Evident
- CIA Director John Brennan Admits to Chemtrails (Stratospheric Aerosol Injection)
- This Guy Keeps Getting Killed in Terrorist Attacks
- Stealth Weapons are Being Used to Torture and Subjugate Countless American Citizens
- Experts Reveal Techniques Used by the Media to Brainwash & Control Us
- Richmond Valentine Deploys Kingsman Weapon at Chuck E. Cheese Franchise
- Mall Mayhem: Fights Break Out Across the US
- Solari Report: JP Madoff with Helen Chaitman
- Solari Report: The Devil’s Chessboard with David Talbot
The US Presidential Election:
- The Kingsman Campaign
- Leaked Emails Expose Clinton Foundation ‘Pay-To-Play’
- Heartbroken’ Julian Assange Denied Arrest Warrant Suspension for WikiLeaks Director’s Funeral
- WikiLeaks Director & Assange’s Mentor Gavin MacFadyen Dies
- Will Julian Assange be Assassinated?
- Assange: Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich is ‘Alleged’ WikiLeaks Source
- Wikileaks’ Assange Hints Murdered DNC Staffer Was Email-Leaker, Offers $20k Reward For Info
- Arkancide: Lawyer of WikiLeaks’ Founder Julian Assange Dead
- Cat Burglar: Who on Earth Would Want to Break in to See Julian Assange?
- John Ashe Murder Conspiracy
- The Clinton BS Files: “Lock her up” Isn’t Really About Emails — The Right’s Been Accusing the Clintons of Murder for Decades
- Clinton Body Count +5 in Just 6 Weeks
- The Clinton Chronicles
- Trump Ad Features “Pervert” Anthony Weiner, Uses FBI Investigation to Take Aim at Hillary Clinton
- FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe (Subscription Only)
V. Migration and Immigration
Long-Term Trends: Migration Potential From Africa and Middle East: