At the heart of creating labor and human productivity will be the creation of a culture which celebrates excellence, creativity and productive behavior. Behind the cultural wars we now endure lies the most important question we face: do we want to have a human or an inhuman society? Now is the time to insist on and to encourage a human society at every opportunity.
I. Who Will Nourish – Rebuild the Field?
- Beautiful Music at the Bregenz Festival
- Denver Arts Scene Packs an Economic Punch
- Theatre Review: Hamilton
- Survey Reveals Most Popular Museums in the World
II. Embracing Complexity & Uncertainty:
III. Need for Revival of the Artist & Scholar
IV. Are We Sovereign?
A. Mind Control:
- Richmond Valentine Deploys Kingsman Weapon at Chuck E. Cheese Franchise
- Pokemon Go Players Go Mad as Rare Pokemon Appears in US Park
- Mall Mayhem: Fights Break Out Across the US
- How I Became a Cyborg and Joined an Underground Medical Movement
- Toxic Air Pollution Nanoparticles Discovered in the Human Brain – Professor Barbara Maher Explain
Magnetite Nanoparticles in Human Brains
- Kazuo Ishiguro: Soon, We Will Be Able to Create Humans Who Are Superior to Other Humans